Tampa Foreclosure Lawyer
If you’re facing foreclosure, contacting an experienced attorney at Messina Law Group P.A. could be one of the smartest decisions you ever make. We understand how devastated a homeowner feels after receiving a foreclosure notice from their bank, and we’re committed to helping our clients fight foreclosure throughout the state of Florida.
Messina Law Group P.A. will help you understand your legal options and what challenges you’ll face while fighting to keep your property. It is in your best interest to collaborate with an experienced Tampa foreclosure lawyer who understands how to negotiate and fight for your rights as a homeowner. Having an experienced attorney by your side will demonstrate to a mortgage lender that you’re serious about keeping your home.
What Is Foreclosure in Florida?
Foreclosure is a legal procedure in which a lender forces the sale of a property to retrieve money that is past due. Florida is a judicial foreclosure state, which means that mortgage lenders must take the case to court to begin the foreclosure process. The judicial foreclosure process is conducted under the supervision of the courts.
How Can a Foreclosure Attorney Help Me?
In addition to the knowledge of foreclosure laws in Florida, an attorney can assist with:
- Loss mitigation efforts (e.g., loan modification, forbearance agreement, repayment plans) and negotiations with your lender
- Carefully reviewing loan documents for defects or inaccurate information in the lawsuit documents
- Providing you more time to assess your situation in your home by making the lender prove its case
- Verifying and investigating any potential debt collection violations
- Stopping the deluge of court paperwork and debt collection materials you receive
- Recovering potential surplus funds should a foreclosure sale occur
Contact A Skilled Tampa Foreclosure Attorney Today
Our Florida foreclosure defense team possesses the necessary skills to help you prevent and stop foreclosure efficiently and effectively. Our team will help you select a strategy to fight foreclosure and regain your financial health.